04 Apr Brainstorming 4 April 2009
The following were discussed :
1. Motivation – Nourish good Habits
2. Sharing by UTCs
- Raimy – branding & publicity efforts
- Nazri – goals & desire to “want”
- Hazah – good habits
- Aisha – enthusiasm in sales activities & goal oriented
- juliana – teamwork & motivation
3. Team name for AMs – as suggested by Juliana
- Arif’s group new name “Qaliph”
- other AMs to start identify names to be associated with their team
4. Sales Tracking
- Sales week 13 ‘ 2009
- Sales March 2009 by rank by personal sales:
MFA : Aisha RM222k > Shahar RM 75k > Yusof RM 57k
MFAS : Zamshary RM 78k > Julianna RM 70k > RM48k
MFAM : Hasimah RM167k > Farah RM164k > Arif RM19k
*** token appreciation to Aisha from JUST Synergy Solution for sales performance ***
- Sales for Quarter 1 ‘ 2009 – discussed
- Sales by Cheras Branch for month March’09:
MFGAM : Jaslinah (Group Sales) ranked #4
MFAM : Arif (Group Sales) ranked #6
MFAS : Hazah (group Sales) ranked #
Personal Sales : Jaslinah ranked #6
6. Training – Just Group
- 2 saturdays/month (April 11 & 18, May 16 & 23, June 13 & 20)
- time changed to Saturday mornings 9.30am – 12.30pm
- NEW topics !!!
- NO MORE on Saturdays – weekly brainstorming will be on Mondays 9.30am – 11.30am
8. Biz Preview (JUST)
- Biz Preview will be conducted AFTER Saturday trainings (April 11 & 18, May 16 & 23, June 13 & 20) at 12.30pm – 1.30pm
9. Booth Scheme
- MP 6 – 8 April 2009 (Raimy) – Aznita, Shahril, Ajumain, Intan R, Faizal please check schedule with Farehin. Please be fully committed and professional during scheme. Each UTC to pay RM25 to Raimy.
- MIHAS 6 – 10 May 2009 – cancelled. UTC who have paid to please pass your Public Bank account number to Farehin for reimbursement.
10. Other activities
- please refer to your e-mail on planned activities.
- UTCs whom have never receive any e-mail from Jaslinah, please forward your e-mail address to email@example.com. As there may be some issues not suitable to be shared via this site.
11. Market talk
- KLCI ranges traded (slight bullish upside) between 850 – 950, in line with renewed confidence domestically & globally.
- Financial Planning statistics of women discussed.
- Financial Planning for medical insurance discussed.
12. PMB latest developments
- RCA campaign & Zero cost PIMMF & PMMF extended to 30 June 2009
- NSC Kickstart campaign extended until 30 April 2009
- Will writing (non-Syariah) 13 April @ Klang Branch RM20/pax
- Mutual care 2 – briefing 15 April @ Bangsar
- EPF Goldmine Talk @ Bangsar branch 16 Apr RM10/pax
- Launch of new fund PSA30F 7 April & prospectus available @ branches
- PMB Online services can now be submitted at PBank.
- New forms for Repurchase/Switching with immediate effect !
- Dividends declared for PAGF & PRSF 31 March 2009