13 Apr Brainstorming 13 April 2009
Salam dear JUST Consultants.
The following were discussed at today’s brainstorming session.
1. “Financial Talk to Employees” – letter template/sample to seek permission to conduct talk will be e-mailed for your next action.
2. Discussed returns of PNB funds (including ASB) vs-a-vis KLCI. It is noted that whilst KLCI perform well (some volatile and corrections) since 1994, but ASB returns are in a deteriorating fashion. The details and graphs will be circulated to UTC via e-mail. This is a strong marketing tool to explain and show to your investors why UT is a better investment compared to ASB. I strongly believe ASB is depriving (and not helping) its investors. And it gives investors a sense of confidence (as capital is guaranteed) but continue to take away “psychologically” other better investment options. Resulting in investors investing without thinking and further deprive them of investment knowledge and sophistication. (This is my personal opinion).
3. It is reiterated that NO Saturday Trainings will be conducted in April 2009 until renovation to Cheras branch is complete. Meanwhile, Biz preview activities “may” continue on a case-to-case basis. Please liase with AM Arif on biz preview @ Saturdays.
4. Sharing session :
- AM Arif : on being persistent and treating investors as LIFETIME CUSTOMERS
- Aznita : AMFlexi Ambank product and efforts to secure information on products in market.
- AS Juliana : on power of affirmation & continuous up-selling to existing investors.
5. Market Talk discussed.